Thank you for visiting the Trimac website. We are committed to respecting your right to privacy and will protect it when you visit this website. By accessing, browsing or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the practices in this Statement.
This Privacy Statement describes how we collect and use information related to this website. We collect the domain names of visitors to this site to measure the number of visits, pages visited and average time spent on the site. We also collect the email addresses and other contact information you provide when you send us email messages. We use this information to provide you with information that you request. Other information regarding your access of this site may be logged for internal Trimac security and system administration purposes.
This site contains links to other sites. The privacy policies at these other sites may be different from this Statement. Those sites’ privacy policies will govern the use of information you provide to them.
We have developed, and are continuing to enhance, security procedures to safeguard and protect personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure, copying and unauthorized use or modification. We will maintain appropriate safeguards and security procedures that reflect the type of document, including electronic or paper records, organization measures including security clearances and limiting access on a “need-to-know” basis, and technological measures such as the use of passwords and encryption. It is your responsibility to protect your user ID and password.
What are Cookies?
- Technical – These cookies are essential for our services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third party cookies.
- Security – We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
- Performance – We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our website and to help us improve your experience. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
- Analytics – We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our website. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
Changing Cookie Settings
Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, you have the ability to change the settings which will allow you to clear or decline certain cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our websites may not function properly. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
Social Media Community Guidelines
Trimac’s purpose is to safely deliver products that improve people’s lives. We are working hard to align our actions on social media with our purpose.
We have several social media channels you can use to keep up to date with Trimac news and activities. We also have a responsibility to manage these channels appropriately in line with the environment in which we operate. As a result, we may remove posts, graphics, comments, videos, photos, or any other content that:
- Is a potentially libellous, defamatory, or disparaging
- Violates another’s copyright or intellectual property
- Condones or promotes illegal activity
- Is misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent, deceptive or plagiarizes information from another source
- Uses language that is vulgar, discriminatory, harassing, or threatening
- Is spam or intended to cause technical disruptions to channels
- Uses names, photographs, voices, or likenesses of, or discloses personal information about a person
- Is believed to have been made by a minor aged person
- Is not related to the post under which it appears
- Is advertising another product or service or linked to other Information or websites
All posts must comply with these guidelines. While we prefer not to, we reserve the right to ban anyone repeatedly posting material that falls into the above categories from our channels.
Trimac Transportation Services Inc.
700-II, 326 11 Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0C5
Phone: (403) 298-5100
Fax: (403) 298-5272