Trimac’s Environmental Protection Policy has been in place since 1990 and is reviewed annually at the Executive and Board of Directors levels. The objective of the policy is to ensure Trimac conducts business in a manner that preserves, protects, and enhances the environment.
Environmental Protection Policy
Our management team and employees are totally committed to conducting business in a manner that preserves, protects, and enhances the environment.
Our commitment to the environment is reflected in the following principles:
- We recognize the potential impact of our operations on the environment.
- In conducting our operations, we strictly comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We strictly comply with established policies and operating standards that will ensure the protection of the environment.
- We respond in a timely and effective manner to any environmental incident.
- Waste products will be disposed of, by using only approved procedures and waste treatment facilities.
- Environmental protection is the responsibility of every employee and is to be practiced in every operational task.